FESTIVAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Every two 16 years or below ticket holders must be accompanied by a responsible adult of 21 years or over.
The festival site / carpark and other areas are, in some cases, uneven. Please take care when moving around the site. Management is not liable for any injury caused onsite or around the close vicinity of the festival.
The festival site is a licensed venue so only alcohol purchased on site can be consumed.
• NO glass
• NO unsealed drinks containers of any kind permitted.
Conditions of Entrance
BEAUTIFUL ALICE CHARITY MUSIC & FOOD FESTIVAL 2019
Any persons entering the festival Site (The Gate, Bricket Wood) will comply with the following conditions. Any non-compliance can result in the offender being immediately and permanently ejected from the Site.
Entry to the event, all activities at the event, purchase and use of tickets are subject to these Conditions. These Conditions may be amended without prior notice.
• You may be searched at the entrance for any items that can be used in an illegal or offensive manner and these will be confiscated immediately.
• Persons suspected of carrying out illegal and/or offensive activities on the festival Site will be searched and face eviction.
• NO portable laser equipment or pens are permitted.
• All persons may be asked for ID and will not be served alcohol if ordered without proof of age of over 18 years. Challenge 25 will be implemented
• NO animals (except registered guide dogs)
* Sound systems, generators, sky lanterns or kites, fireworks, canisters or wax flares, naked flames or burning of plastic will NOT be allowed on the festival Site.
• Anti-social behaviour by any people affecting the enjoyment of other attendees and/or affecting the running of the event will be immediately ejected by security. No refund on tickets.
• The Site is a glass free zone. Any glass will be confiscated on arrival.
• Wristbands removed or tampered with will be invalid and will not be replaced
• CCTV will be present. All persons on Site consent to filming and photography.
• The Site management reserve the right to refuse admission or to eject attendees from the event without reimbursement of ticket price or other costs.
• The Site management reserve the right to cancel the event without notice.
• The Site management exclude liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property except in respect of death or personal injury resulting from its own negligence.
• The Site management reserve the right to change the services provided and any other aspects of the event without notice.
• ALL persons will use the premises in a proper and lawful manner and not so as to cause any nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience to other persons on Site or neighbouring properties, or to render void or voidable any insurance in whole or in part. This will be monitored by the Site Manager.
• NO refunds will be issued to any attendee under any circumstances.
Further conditions may be applied at the start of the festival